Coronavirus update, 17th July 2020
Our Wells and Bath hairdressing salons are now open, and fully operational adhering to the COVID 19 protocols listed below.
We are working extended hours to ensure we accommodate you as soon as is reasonably possible and we are currently continuing to call all clients with existing bookings – please bear with us if we have not reached you yet.
Working from Home?
We are now moving forwards, able to accommodate new clients who find themselves working from home and, therefore, needing to find a new salon closer to where they live.
A new way of working has impacted and our luxury boutique salons allow you to experience a truly relaxing experience right on your doorstep.
Our beauty salons are now open for a selection of treatments, and from 01st August will be open for all beauty treatments. Don’t hesitate to call us should you wish to place a booking, and we are steadily contacting everyone who was booked for an appointment whilst we were closed.
Protocols to follow for your visit
We would ask you to look at our list of guidelines to ensure that you have an enjoyable visit with us whilst ensuring you and our teams feel safe and comfortable.
Zoom Skin and Hair Care Consultations
We are also delighted to let you know that we have introduced a virtual personal shopper service– a dedicated 30 minute consultation with Jenny our very knowledgeable specialist can be made online or with our reception team in either salon. This will be a service dedicated to giving you the best possible skin, hair and fragrance advice and allow you to choose and pay for your purchases and then collect from either salons at your convenience in an easy and efficient way. You can book your slot for this at reception, by email or online.
COVID-19 protocols for your visit,
these adhere to Government and company guidelines
1. Please wear a mask, face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry.
4. Please wait for entry so that we can ensure appropriate distancing.
5. Please arrive on time for your appointment as relaxation areas will be restricted sadly.
6. Please come alone to your appointment.
7. Please only bring one small bag with you which is able to be kept with you at all times.
8. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired.
9. We will be able to offer cold drinks but in plastic disposable cups.
10. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
11. We will ask for 80% of your visit cost to be paid prior to visit to enable totally contactless top up payment to be taken at the time of your visit to avoid you having to wait at reception.
12. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
13. We will currently not be able to service fringe trims.
14. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures,
1. Our team will change their clothes on arrival to ensure no contamination.
2. Our team will wear visors and may, in some cases, wear a mask.
3. Any team member who suffers from hay fever will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
4. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal.
5. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
6. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
7. Enhanced hygiene standards apply – sanitisation of client stations after each visit prior to the next client – extra time allowed between visits to allow for this.
At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
Emily is bringing a real improvement to the quality of my nails and is an asset to Frontlinestyle.
I always enjoy going to the Wells Frontlinestyle salon.The staff are friendly, welcoming and professional. The visit is expensive, but I am always pleased with my hairstyle.
As always I was over the moon with the colouring of my hair. Ali is amazing and knows just what I like and want.
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
Enjoyed my experience at Frontline Style. Everybody was friendly and welcoming. The person who took care of me was very nice and easy to talk to throughout my visit. I would definitely return again.
The perfect experience in every way!
Alex was an excellent stylist. Professional with sound advice, he carefully listened to what I was looking for in a hair cut and was pleasant and friendly.
Always amazing , thanks x
Fabulous service as always.
All the staff are super helpful and polite.
Best salon I’ve been to. Really nice atmosphere and all the staff are very lovely.
Excellent attention to my wife’s re-styling. Clear explanation what could be done and how this would affect the final looks.