Coronavirus update, 17th July 2020
Our Wells and Bath hairdressing salons are now open, and fully operational adhering to the COVID 19 protocols listed below.
We are working extended hours to ensure we accommodate you as soon as is reasonably possible and we are currently continuing to call all clients with existing bookings – please bear with us if we have not reached you yet.
Working from Home?
We are now moving forwards, able to accommodate new clients who find themselves working from home and, therefore, needing to find a new salon closer to where they live.
A new way of working has impacted and our luxury boutique salons allow you to experience a truly relaxing experience right on your doorstep.
Our beauty salons are now open for a selection of treatments, and from 01st August will be open for all beauty treatments. Don’t hesitate to call us should you wish to place a booking, and we are steadily contacting everyone who was booked for an appointment whilst we were closed.
Protocols to follow for your visit
We would ask you to look at our list of guidelines to ensure that you have an enjoyable visit with us whilst ensuring you and our teams feel safe and comfortable.
Zoom Skin and Hair Care Consultations
We are also delighted to let you know that we have introduced a virtual personal shopper service– a dedicated 30 minute consultation with Jenny our very knowledgeable specialist can be made online or with our reception team in either salon. This will be a service dedicated to giving you the best possible skin, hair and fragrance advice and allow you to choose and pay for your purchases and then collect from either salons at your convenience in an easy and efficient way. You can book your slot for this at reception, by email or online.
COVID-19 protocols for your visit,
these adhere to Government and company guidelines
1. Please wear a mask, face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry.
4. Please wait for entry so that we can ensure appropriate distancing.
5. Please arrive on time for your appointment as relaxation areas will be restricted sadly.
6. Please come alone to your appointment.
7. Please only bring one small bag with you which is able to be kept with you at all times.
8. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired.
9. We will be able to offer cold drinks but in plastic disposable cups.
10. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
11. We will ask for 80% of your visit cost to be paid prior to visit to enable totally contactless top up payment to be taken at the time of your visit to avoid you having to wait at reception.
12. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
13. We will currently not be able to service fringe trims.
14. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures,
1. Our team will change their clothes on arrival to ensure no contamination.
2. Our team will wear visors and may, in some cases, wear a mask.
3. Any team member who suffers from hay fever will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
4. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal.
5. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
6. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
7. Enhanced hygiene standards apply – sanitisation of client stations after each visit prior to the next client – extra time allowed between visits to allow for this.
At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
Professional & polite therapists
Really friendly staff and did a good job, Not my first wax here and will be back!
Emily does the best job at Hollywood waxing, I’ve been to so many salons across Bath and Wiltshire and they all seem to leave patches of hair or miss spots. Emily is fantastic, she gets every bit, makes you feel calm and relaxed, always checking everything is okay, and the hygiene is above any salon I’ve been to before. Went to another local salon during COVID as I couldn’t get to Bath, and I will never make that mistake again! Booked straight back with Emily as soon as I could get to Bath!
First salon visit post the lock down. Felt very comfortable and appreciated the precautions taken by the staff.
Over the moon with my new colour. Alex’s advice was so helpful and now my boring grey hair is super shiny silver with subtle lilac highlights on the underneath layers. It’s Fab!
Went to Frontlinestyle yesterday for a cut & blow dry. Excellent experience. They were very well organised in terms of keeping everyone safe, but made me feel very welcome too. Great hair cut from Alex. Thank you. I shall be booking again soon.
Always have a great experience with Frontline Style. The staff are always really friendly and professional and nothing is too much trouble. Love the quirky building too, it makes it all feel so much more personal. I have to mention Lauren who on every occasion has made the whole experience so enjoyable, no matter what treatment I am having – even waxing isn’t dreaded!! I would really recommend to anyone who wants a very professional yet personal treatment experience and to come away feeling pampered (good Covid precautions too).
Alex is always so welcoming, kind and professional.
This was my first visit, the whole experience was done safely during this time. I felt I had a very professional service and will be making this my regular Beauty Salon. I would like to express my thank to the lovely young girl who did my treatment, she really was fantastic. Highly Reccomend.
Lauren beautiful & professional as always!
I felt very comfortable that the salon was covid secure. I was pleased to be able to see my current colours used in my foils and change them to allow my hair to be lighter and brighter. I am very pleased with my new hair colour and cut. Thank you Frontlinestyle!