Coronavirus update, 24th November 2020
The government has today confirmed that we will be able to open again for business on Wednesday 2nd December.
You are currently able to book online but also please do not hesitate to email any appointment needs that you may have, at either [email protected] or [email protected]. There have been technical issues with our Bath internet connection which have now been resolved.
We are also delighted to announce that Ben who joined us as a guest stylist in Bath for a couple of days before lockdown will now be joining us on a permanent basis. Ben is a colour specialist. Ben trained and has worked locally in Bath but has also worked very much further afield, in London, Mexico and Barcelona specifically and brings much experience to our existing very strong team.
Click & Collect
Please note that between now and Wednesday 2nd December we are continuing to offer a click and collect service for any products that you may wish to buy.
Please check our web site and social media pages to see what is on offer and email your requests so that we can ensure you are able to collect your purchases without any hassle.
COVID-19 protocols for your visit
these adhere to Government and company guidelines
1. Please wear a mask, face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry to the salon.
4. Please wait for entry so that we can ensure appropriate distancing.
5. Please arrive on time for your appointment as relaxation areas will be restricted sadly.
6. Please come alone to your appointment.
7. Where facial treatments are carried out that require removal of your mask, we will take your temperature before you enter the beauty room.
8. We will be ventilating the rooms by opening windows and as the weather starts to become colder it will be advisable to wear warmer clothing. For our facials and body treatments you will be wrapped in a duvet with heated blanket, so will be very snuggly.
8. Please only bring one small bag with you which is able to be kept with you at all times.
9. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired.
10. We will be able to offer cold drinks but in plastic disposable cups.
11. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
12. We will ask for 50% of your visit cost to be paid prior to visit to enable in many cases a contactless top up payment to be taken at the time of your visit to avoid you having to wait at reception. When we call for this booking fee, we will also be asking you the questions about your health as requested by the government. We would ask that you answer these questions truthfully and to the best of your ability.
13. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
14. We will currently not be able to service fringe trims or 15 minute appointments in the normal way.
15. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures
1. Our team will change their clothes on arrival to ensure no contamination.
2. Our team will wear visors and a mask at all times.
3. Any team member who suffers from a normal cough or sneeze will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
4. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal.
5. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
6. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
7. Enhanced hygiene standards apply – sanitisation of client stations/rooms after each visit prior to the next client – extra time allowed between visits to allow for this.
At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
Always a pleasure to visit Frontline whether it be for hair or beauty treatments. Lovely, welcoming staff and comfortable clean surroundings. Would highly recommend!
As usual a super hair cut this time from Alex, last time Amy. This salon employs the most charming and professional staff in all areas and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Our whole family have our hair cut here.
Nicole at Frontline Style in Bath gave me the most amazing massage. Just the right level of pressure. The room was dimly lit to add to the relaxation. I would definitely recommend this.
Very professional and skilled beautician … the best mani pedis I have enjoyed in many years
Always feel safe and secure. Special thanks to Alex and Amie for continued care and professionalism.
Very relaxing even during these challenging times -thank you.
My treatment I had on my nails was first class as usual.
A great professional team and my treatment experience was excellent as always. The current Covid restrictions are being handled very well and I’ve felt 100% safe at all times.
The way the salon manages social distancing and looking after clients in these difficult times is great; it offers a safe place to go for treatments and hairdressing. Particularly important is the sense of care and attention. Having been a regular customer for sometime I feel whenever I go I am welcomed and meeting friends.
Really friendly staff and I love my new style.
I’ve been a customer of Frontline Style for years and I’ve always been very happy with the service, which is friendly and professional.
Lovely experience at Frontline today, very relaxing and friendly. Gemma gave me lots of useful advice and styled my hair perfectly. Very happy customer 🙂