Coronavirus update, January 2021
Following the latest government announcement our salons are now closed with no current known re-opening date. We will clearly be watching government guidelines and will notify everyone once we have a date when we can make new bookings.
Temporarily our online booking facility has been removed to avoid confusion.
We are contacting everyone who has a pre-booked appointment in a steady way and once we have a date to re-open, we will be back in touch to make your next appointment for you.
We will update the situation as it changes on our social media pages as well, so please look out for any new information.
We assure you that we are still here to assist and work with you.
Posting items to you.
We will continue to post out any products that you may require and we are also happy to call and give advice if needed. In the first instance, please email either [email protected] or [email protected]. You will receive a response within 3 working days.
COVID-19 protocols for your visit
these adhere to Government and company guidelines
1. Please wear a mask, face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry to the salon.
4. Please wait for entry so that we can ensure appropriate distancing.
5. Please arrive on time for your appointment as relaxation areas will be restricted sadly.
6. Please come alone to your appointment.
7. Where facial treatments are carried out that require removal of your mask, we will take your temperature before you enter the beauty room.
8. We will be ventilating the rooms by opening windows and as the weather starts to become colder it will be advisable to wear warmer clothing. For our facials and body treatments you will be wrapped in a duvet with heated blanket, so will be very snuggly.
8. Please only bring one small bag with you which is able to be kept with you at all times.
9. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired.
10. We will be able to offer cold drinks but in plastic disposable cups and hot drinks in disposable cardboard cups.
11. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
12. We will ask for 50% of your visit cost to be paid prior to visit to enable in many cases a contactless top up payment to be taken at the time of your visit to avoid you having to wait at reception. When we call for this booking fee, we will also be asking you the questions about your health as requested by the government. We would ask that you answer these questions truthfully and to the best of your ability.
13. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
14. We will currently not be able to service fringe trims or 15 minute appointments in the normal way.
15. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures
1. Our team will change their clothes on arrival to ensure no contamination.
2. Our team will wear visors and a mask at all times.
3. Any team member who suffers from a normal cough or sneeze will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
4. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal.
5. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
6. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
7. Enhanced hygiene standards apply – sanitisation of client stations/rooms after each visit prior to the next client – extra time allowed between visits to allow for this.
At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
Had a lovely time. Was made to feel very welcome and at ease. Will definitively be coming back
Stunning colour! Thank you, Ali
I always go to Frontline for my waxing with Emily. It’s quick, thorough, and as pain free as I’ve ever experienced. She’s also absolutely lovely and makes you feel really comfortable. She’s also completely unshockable so I can ask her anything, and she gives great advice about aftercare etc. It is on the expensive side, even with the student discount, but it’s well worth it when I can afford it.
A great salon. Friendly, helpful and, most importantly, outstandingly good at their job. Highly recommended.
The salon has successfully maintained the highest standard of customer service during Covid. I was made to feel very welcome as always & enjoyed some very relaxing me-time whilst feeling 100% safe. Olivia & Amie made me look & feel great; I was thrilled with my my cut, colour & blow dry!
As always an amazing experience. Nicole is fantastic.
I place a lot of importance on first impressions. First time visiting FrontlineStyle Wells today for a patch test. It’s a lovely, clean salon. All the staff are so warm, friendly, polite, professional. A really pleasant experience and can’t wait to become a long-time customer. Well done all!
Emily was excellent as always. She is very thorough, precise and kind. I am always left with the opinion that she is kind, engaging and friendly without ever dropping her professional demeanour. A real credit to the salon.
Nice salon, relaxing ambience. Really pleased with my haircut by Neil.
t’s always a pleasure to visit Frontline at Wells and especially to have Gemma as my stylist. She is very welcoming and professional and offers excellent advice.
Delighted with how my hair looks. Thanks so much for fitting me in before lockdown!