At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
Advice for your visit
which adhere to Company Guidelines and Government advice, 19th July 2021.
1. Please continue to wear a mask whilst on the premises.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Our team will not be wearing visors now but will have one available to put on if you would prefer that. Please do ask for this if desired.
4. Please continue to check in using the QR code
5. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry.
6. Please come alone, if possible, to your appointment.
7. Please only bring one small bag with you which can be kept with you at all times.
8. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired
9. We will be able to offer hot and cold drinks but in cardboard/plastic disposable cups.
10. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
11. Enhanced hygiene standards continue to apply – sanitisation of client stations after each visit prior to next client – extra time continues to be given between visits to allow for this.
12. We will, in future, ask for a £25 booking fee to secure your appointment when you make the booking.
13. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
14. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures
1. The team will continue to wear a mask and will have a visor to hand if required.
2. Any team member who suffers from hay fever will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
3. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal
4. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
5. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
Face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
Most of the team have had at least one of their vaccines and the company is also adhering to individual track and trace notifications if applicable.
Thank you for your support and loyalty in what continue to be difficult times.
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
I am Transgender MtoF and came for a wig fitting . The quality of the service from Amie was superb, she’s wonderful she goes out of her way to make sure I am comfortable and relaxed especially as my visit was the first on my own as my female self ( I was very nervous). She also helped my get set up with IPL treatment which I had been considering before but didn’t really know where to go. I love Frontlinestyle so to be able to go to Bath is excellent for me as I get to go shopping in the city as well 🙂 something I need to do in order just to be out and about as me and no longer be afraid. Just everything about Frontlinestyle is perfection for me and just the right caring environment to be in for me being Transgender . Thankyou so much xxxx
From the very first phone call (Amber) to the final appointment with Amie, which ended in me buying a fabulous wig, everyone was pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Delighted with FrontlineStyle – I will be back!
Lovely massage and lovely practitioner.
Very professional experience, as usual. First time visiting post-lockdown, and I felt safe and comfortable. Highly recommend.
Alex is an absolute professional. I cannot fault his work. It’s a warm and friendly environment even with masks!
Very efficient and friendly staff.
My first visit since lockdown lifted & it didn’t disappoint. The salon was calm, super-clean & lots of Covid-safe protocols were in place. I felt very safe & really well looked after. The customer service from Lauren, Amie & Olivia was superb. I felt very pampered & came away with great hair & brows.
Always love the experience coming to Frontline Style. You are always made to feel very well looked after and everyone is very professional. I would really recommend if what you are after is wanting to feel as though you are being completely treated. Very happy. Thank you Lauren!
A fantastically welcoming salon and staff are superb.
Lovely welcome and service as always.
Lovely to be back after lockdown!
Good to be back. Warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, a real treat!