At Frontlinestyle, we offer a complete range of exciting brands from Clarins, Floris, Roger et Gallet, L’Occitane, Caudalíe and ghd to name but a few. Indulge yourself in a luxurious new fragrance, an uplifting scented candle or a beautiful bath oil and sumptuous shower gel.
We also believe in providing that personal touch to your beauty and haircare, so why not treat yourself or indulge in a routine of pampering and enhancing beauty treatments, or a brand new hairstyle? Our team of experts will ensure that your individual needs are catered for from beginning to end, while our spas and salons have been designed to make you feel welcomed and relaxed.
Frontlinestyle Boutique Salons and Spas are nestled in the beautiful cities of Bath and Wells. We pride ourselves in offering our clients bespoke hair care, beauty treatments, and tailored advice in our award-winning hair salons and spas. The team at Frontlinestyle are friendly, professional and love to challenge themselves.
Our hair stylists specialise in hair colouring and re-styles for women, men and students, and our team of beauty therapists are trained to the highest standard in all treatments including massage, CACI, IPL and manicures, to guarantee we provide our clients with the best service and treatment selection in the city – and ensure everyone leaves looking and feeling fabulous!
Advice for your visit
which adhere to Company Guidelines and Government advice, 19th July 2021.
1. Please continue to wear a mask whilst on the premises.
2. Please let us know if you are showing any symptoms of illness and cancel your appointment in a timely way.
3. Our team will not be wearing visors now but will have one available to put on if you would prefer that. Please do ask for this if desired.
4. Please continue to check in using the QR code
5. Touchless sanitising will be available on entry.
6. Please come alone, if possible, to your appointment.
7. Please only bring one small bag with you which can be kept with you at all times.
8. We will be unable to offer magazines so please bring your own reading materials if desired
9. We will be able to offer hot and cold drinks but in cardboard/plastic disposable cups.
10. The bathroom facilities will be available and will be separate to the team facilities.
11. Enhanced hygiene standards continue to apply – sanitisation of client stations after each visit prior to next client – extra time continues to be given between visits to allow for this.
12. We will, in future, ask for a £25 booking fee to secure your appointment when you make the booking.
13. We will suggest that you book your next appointment in advance also to avoid waiting at reception.
14. Product purchases can be prepared in advance if requested to enable them to be ready for you to pick up and go.
Our teams’ procedures
1. The team will continue to wear a mask and will have a visor to hand if required.
2. Any team member who suffers from hay fever will make you aware and will have clean tissues to hand and will move away from you if they have to sneeze.
3. Our teams’ temperatures will be checked daily to ensure that they are normal
4. Sanitisation of all areas of the building will be undertaken frequently.
5. Sanitisation of each station will be carried out thoroughly between client visits.
Face masks will be available to purchase at 75p if anyone forgets to bring one.
Most of the team have had at least one of their vaccines and the company is also adhering to individual track and trace notifications if applicable.
Thank you for your support and loyalty in what continue to be difficult times.
To order products, buy gift vouchers or book an appointment, please telephone Frontlinestyle Bath, Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01225 478478 and Wells Hair and Beauty Salon on Tel. 01749 672225.
Book Online: for online bookings please click here
Bath & Wells Beauty and Hair salons
Very pleasant experience – lovely professional stylist.
Lucy did a great job on my haircut as she listened to what I wanted and then did it, brilliant!
Neil as always makes having a haircut a very pleasurable experience and his skills are outstanding.
The friendly, considerate advice and treatment was first class and very much appreciated.
Lucy got my hair back into shape following lockdown. Thank you very much, looks good.
Frontline saved my day, and Kelsey made an amazing job with a manicure/gel varnish session! I won’t forget that, and definitely will return soon x
Fantastic service from a fantastic salon. The hairdresser was very enthusiastic about talking me through what I should do with my hair, and checked in each time to make sure I was happy with where the stlye was going. I felt very comfortable in my time at the salon and did not feel rushed at all in the process. I don’t live local, but will definitely be coming back just to have my hair cut by the lovely team again.
Ali is an experienced and excellent stylist who knows instinctively how to style my hair. I leave it to her now.
A fantastic experience for my nervous 11 yr old daughter. Very professional, clean and caring. Will certainly be bringing my other daughter when she is ready. Thank you, one very happy girl.
Thank you so much for today. I’m sorry I can’t remember the gentlemans name who cut my hair but he was so kind, helpful and chatty. Will definitely be back
Stopped bothering too much with my hair over the numerous lockdowns. So pleased I went back to Frontline today. Lovely haircut from Sophie. All the staff are so courteous and friendly. Will, again, become my regular Hair Salon!
I’ve visited the salon around 5 times now for electrolysis and every time has been a good experience. My beautician is lovely and friendly, she makes me feel comfortable and at ease. My appointments are always on time, the salon is clean and welcoming. Treatments are reasonably priced. I’d definitely recommend.