If you’ve ever dreamt of hair free legs…. all the time, or feel conscious about excessive natural hair growth and want to remove it for whatever the reason – permanent hair removal is the treatment for you. It’s a safe, fast and has clinically proven treatment with long term results. Current research suggests that after 10 years, 77% of hair is still not growing back. It only takes 4 – 6 treatments to achieve these results, so it is easily accessible for everyone.
We welcome adult clients from all social groups; male, female, changing gender and all ethnicities. We understand that reasons for this treatment are extremely personal and you will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and confidentially by all the FLS team.
‘I chose FLS for permanent facial hair removal during my very personal journey of changing gender. I can truly say that they treated me with utter respect at all times and I never felt awkward or different. I am thrilled with the results and would highly recommend both the treatment and the company.’
Frontlinestyle uses I²PL technology provided by the manufacturer Elipse. Studies have indicated that 10 years after an Elipse I²PL course, 77% of hair in that area is still unseen.
Ellipse I²PL provides the fastest hair removal on the market. The intense pulsed light technology uses square pulses and a dual mode filtering system to achieve results. It is therefore not laser technology although it is sometimes referred to in that way. Laser treatment is a solid light and therefore I²PL is less painful than many true laser treatments. It is safe technology and will not harm the skin or do any underlying damage.
How it works at FLS
- Book a complimentary consultation to discuss your requirements. During this consultation we will go through any contraindications with you. Please make sure you bring details of any medication you are taking. We will also ask for your medical history to ensure the treatment is safe to perform. We will also patch test you, this costs £20. This is redeemable off of the treatment if you decide to go ahead.
- The therapist will send you a quote depending on area, length and number of treatments.
- Once you are happy to go ahead, we ask that you do not have any hair removal for at least four weeks before the appointment or during the course of treatment. It is also essential that you avoid any sun exposure of the area to be treated because this can lead to hyperpigmentation. The winter months are the best time to have the IPL treatment, leaving you hair free for the summer!
- Hair grows in three different cycles, one of them being the growth phase. I²PL treats the hair during this phase, so for optimum results a period of 6-8 weeks is required between each session.
- The whole process can take from a few months to a year to complete depending on speed of hair growth and thickness of hair.