Inverness Ear Piercing from age 9+ (with an accompanying adult)
Inverness is the only ear piercing system with fully-enclosed earring capsules that prevent our piercing earrings and patented Safety Back™ from being exposed to potential contaminants prior to piercing. Our earring capsules are packaged in sealed, sterilised cartridges that are not opened until selected for piercing. Unlike other systems on the market, our earrings are never exposed until they are safely inserted in the ear.
Ear Piercing System
The Inverness Ear Piercing System features:
• Medically-hygienic, hand pressured, no touch system
• Premium hypoallergenic metals with many beautiful piercing designs available
• Ultra-thin piercing posts with a finely honed surgical tip for the gentlest piercing possible
• Patented safety back to shield the piercing tip, promote safe healing, and provide maximum comfort. Patent No. 6,074,406
The care at Inverness doesn’t stop once your ears are pierced. Inverness Ear Care Antiseptic is specially formulated to help soothe & heal your newly pierced ears without the drying or chapping that can come from using plain old rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
1) Wash your hands before or after touching your ears or earrings
2) Clean the back and front of the piercing with Inverness Ear Care Solution a cotton ball three times a day
3) Rotate + slide the earrings back and forth when applying your Inverness Ear Care Solution – three times a day
Try not to……
1) Allow cosmetic products such as shampoo, hairspray, suncream and perfume to come into contact with the piercing.
2) Catch the piercing when brushing hair
3) Go into public swimming pools, hot tubs, the ocean within the first 6 weeks
Frontlinestyle Wells, 11 Broad Street, Wells BA5 2DJ
Tel 01749 672225 or contact us at [email protected]